Please read below for a summary of our COVID-19 Policy or click here to read it in full.
At Role Models, our priority is the welfare of our students and staff. We have therefore put strict health & safety policies in place to minimise risks related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
These are in compliance with guidelines published by Public Health England and include:
- Any student or staff member joining the course must already have been in the UK for at least 14 days before the course and must be completely symptom free
- Family members or carers visiting our courses to pick up or drop off children must comply with latest regulations stated by Public Health England at the point of their visit, otherwise they cannot be permitted on site
- All children will have their temperature taken when entering the site
- Additional personal hygiene practices will be put into place during our courses. This will include the thorough washing of hands at regular intervals throughout the day and any resources being disinfected
- Children will be separated into groups no larger than 10 and will not mix with any other children or staff members
- Appropriate social distancing will be adhered too, including at collection/drop off. Course activities will allow for children to maintain the advised distance apart
- Staff and children will be sent home immediately if anyone is suspected of having Coronavirus symptoms
In the event of any course being cancelled on the advice of Public Health England or insufficient booking numbers, your booking will be refunded in full. Alternatively, you will have the option to transfer your booking to a future offline course or one of our online courses.
How has the course content been adapted?
We have adapted our group activities so that no direct physical contact between children is required (hand holding, physical partner work etc). Parents and children should be aware that our course content is based on team challenges and ‘working together’ to apply specific life skills; our courses will continue to focus on this approach and children will be working within a group of 10.