Offline and Online Courses, Leadership Programmes and Custom Courses
|How to access the new timesheet system
There are 3 ways to access the new timesheet system and submit a timesheet:
1. Via the Role Models Portal – If you do not have login details, then please contact us. You will need to click “Timesheets” along the top of your screen. You will then see a section titled “Role Models Timesheet”;
2. Via the following link: https://rolemodels.me/timesheet/ The password is: Character We encourage you to bookmark this webpage.
3. Via the timesheet link in our website footer (www.rolemodels.me)
|How to submit a timesheet
1. Please select your name from the drop-down list – Start typing your name to filter the list. Please take care in selecting your full name. If you are not in the list, please let us know.
2. Please select timesheet type: Childcare options: Childcare | Contract with Parent, Childcare | Contract with RMCCL, Overnight Stay | Contract with Parent, Overnight Stay | Contract with RMCCL, Cancelled Session | Childcare | Contract with Parent, Cancelled Session | Childcare with RMCCL. Please note that before you interview with a family, you will be told whether the parent or RMCCL will be employing you for that role. The last 2 timesheet types apply when childcare sessions are cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice. Please still enter the scheduled session date and times. You will be paid for 3 hours’ work at the Childcare. Life Skills options: Online Course Session, Lead Course Role Model, Support Course Role Model, Project Director Role Model, Early Drop-Off Service, After-School Club and Leadership Programme.
3. Please select parent, course or club if applicable – For those working on Creative Childcare or Leadership Programmes, start typing Parent Name to filter the list. For Courses, please type the course or club name or code. This can be found in the name of your Podio workspace.
4. Please enter period worked/to be charged – Start and end dates and times of the session. When adding times, please take care in selecting AM or PM. For those working on offline courses, please add the dates and times that you started and finished working on the course (not including training). For those working on online courses, please add the date and time of the first session only. For 60 minute online sessions you will need to upload each session.
5. Courses Only: Total Pay Due – This is only for course staff. All other types of work have set prices, so no need to enter a value here.
6. Accept payment below 3 hours – For most Role Models, this will be “Not Applicable”. Only tick “Yes” if you are working on a Creative Childcare job and you have agreed with the parent that you will charge for the exact hours worked and they’re below 3.
7. Notes to RM Admin Team – Please add a note if you are unsure of anything.
8. Your Declaration – This must be ticked to say that you confirm that this is accurate.
9. Finally, click “Submit Your Timesheet”.
10. After this, a screen will appear confirming that your timesheet has been submitted. From here, you can “submit another timesheet”, if you would like to.
11. You will also receive email confirmation of the timesheet submission.