DefinitionsThe following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “Course (s)” means a children’s course run by RMLSL which shall consist of various sessions as may be detailed in the Course Prospectus.
- “Venue” means any venue where we have agreed to run a RMLSL Course.
- “Customer” means any family, third party, individual, partnership, company or other organisation or entity who enrols a child in a Course.
- “RMLSL” means Role Models Life Skills Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11918071.
- For a Course to run successfully RMLSL need a minimum number of bookings. Should this number not be reached ten (10) calendar days prior to the start date of the Course, RMLSL reserve the right to cancel the Course. Such cancellation shall be notified to the Venue.
- If a Course is cancelled less that ten (10) calendar days prior to the start of the course, on the advice of Public Health England, then RMLSL will not be liable to reimburse the Venue in any way.
- If a Venue wishes to cancel a booking for a Course prior to its commencement, the Venue must provide at least twenty eight (28) days’ notice in writing to RMLSL.
We are committed to reviewing our policy and procedures annually. This policy was last reviewed in January 2023.