ONLINE ROLE MODEL
This JD covers both Online Course and Online Sessions. Each session (whether part of a course or individual) you will lead your own group of up to 12 children, online using a software called Zoom. This involves delivering content, leading discussions, facilitating challenges with the children, and helping them to develop their skills. You will be responsible for the progress and development of the children in your group.
Detailed job specifics;
- Attend a training session at Role Models offices or online if applicable (2 – 2 ½ hours)
- Complete training on the software ‘Zoom’ before the session begins
- You may be responsible for monitoring if your sessions have children enrolled on if you have been assigned to a group on individual sessions
- Lead a group of up to 12 children in the content of the session
- Be ready to start the session 5 minutes before the children join
- Write a daily email summary for parents, to be sent by 7pm each day. These should be detailed, engaging and different after each session. You will also be given a document with Top Tips and attachments that need to be included. We may ask you to write 2/3 sentences on a specific child as well.
- Be responsible for the behaviour and welfare of all children in your group
- Be responsible for knowing information on additional/medical needs, photograph permission and any other info relating to the needs of the children in your group
- You maybe asked to write some responses to questions we receive from parents
- Act as a Role Model at all times! Embody the types of life skills we are developing in the children; positive communication skills, empathy, be presentable, engaging, polite, and able to collaborate effectively