Online Role Model
You will lead your own group of up to 9 children, online using Zoom. This involves delivering Role Models content, leading discussions, facilitating challenges with the children, and helping them to develop their skills. Role Models content teaches the key life skills of Resilience, Leadership, Creative Problem Solving and Collaboration. You will be responsible for the progress and development of the children in your group.
Detailed job specifics;
- Watch pre-recorded training videos on how to use Zoom, our online system Podio and other general information
- Attend pre- first session check in with education team
- Attend live training as and when required (no more than 1 training session per quarter, flexible timings will be offered)
- Prepare for each session using the Role Models lesson content provided
- Check information on Podio on the children in your group and their needs
- Be ready to start the session at least 5 minutes early
- Lead a group of up to 9 children in the content of the session
- Write a summary email on Podio for parents, to be sent by 1 hr after your session (1 email to all parents). These should be detailed, engaging and different after each session. We may ask you to write 2/3 feedback sentences on a specific child as well. You may be asked for some feedback to questions we receive from parents
- Record attendance on feedback scores on Podio for each session
- Be responsible for the behaviour and welfare of all children in your group
- Act as a Role Model at all times! Embody the types of life skills we are developing in the children; positive communication skills, empathy, be presentable, engaging, polite, and able to collaborate effectively
- The pay for one 60 minute session is £25 incl. stat holiday pay. This covers all aspects of your job description. No additional pay for training.